Having started their business with watches, writing instruments and leather goods, Davidoff soon got into curating some of the best perfumes for the masses.
The earliest edition of Davidoff perfumes was created in 1984. Through the years the perfumes from Davidoff have stood for sophisticated, luxurious and exclusive blends. Zino Davidoff the visionary businessman who started this company aspired Davidoff to be the touchstone for exclusivity, authenticity and quality which it has maintained over the years and has evolved as a brand.
Some of the top recommendations from the house of Davidoff for men include:
Imagine yourself by the beach with the tranquil sounds of waves and the wind blowing against your face. Now combine all the elements and that’s what makes Cool Water. An aquatic bliss that’s fresh, a tinge of saltiness and monster of a performer . A classic that has been a staple for a lot of mend and women too this perfume is and will be a top notch performer in the perfume industry.
- Top Notes : Calone, Rosemary, Coriander, Lavender, Green Notes, Mint, Sea Water
- Mid Notes : Pierre Bourdon
- Base Notes: Amber, Tobacco, Cedar, Oakmoss, Musk
- Classification : Aromatic Aquatic
Champion by Davidoff is strong, powerful and has a personality of its own. The first drops will give you citrusy impression from lemon and bergamot Top Notes, followed by the Middle Notes of herbaceous clary sage and bitter green galbanum. Lastly, the bottom notes are cedar and durable oak that perfectly captures the essence of the sharp and confident man. The Davidoff Champion man lives to succeed, he is determined, focused in a very sophisticated and effortlessly masculine way. He is in pursuit of scent that is distinctive and identifies him from the crowd.The bottle that this fragrance is housed in is very unique a dumbbell indicating the strength and masculinity of the Champion
- Top Notes: Bergamot and Lemon
- Middle Notes: Galbanum and Clary Sage
- Base Notes: Oakmoss and Cedar
- Classification: Woody Aromatic
Davidoff Adventure is a challenge, to find your limits, and push beyond them, to go your own way, wherever that might take you.Moving away from the brands traditional aquatic, cool fragrances, Davidoff Adventure is an exciting, fresh fragrance which features woodsy and spicy elements, reflecting the thrill of the outdoors
- Top Notes: Lemon,Tea Leaf,Pepper,Mandarin Orange,Mate
- Heart Notes: Sesame,Pimento
- Base Notes: Musk,White Musk,Vetiver
- Classification: Woody Spicy
Davidoff Zino for man gives out fragrances of fresh herbs (lavender and clary sage) along with bergamot and Brazilian rosewood ingeniously folded into sweet floral mid-notes (geranium, rose and jasmine) are wrapped in low notes of manly woods and rich patchouli with a tender touch of vanilla, like nibbling on a square of Valrhona dark chocolate.
- Top Notes: Brazilian Rosewood, Bergamot, Clary Sage, Lavender
- Heart Notes: Geranium, Rose, Lily-of-the-valley
- Base Notes: Cedar, Vanilla, Patchouli, Sandalwood
- Classification: Oriental Woody
Hot Water by Davidoff opens with very fresh and green, almost herbal notes, without being cloying or loud. The "greenness" goes away as quickly as it came and pepper heavy, herbal, spicy masculine powerhouse, but without any floral embellishment emerges allowing the patchouli and basil to standout under the pepper and balance it into more of a minimalist scent. The zesty accords slowly thin out and make room for a non-sweet smoky benzoin and balsamic Styrax. This is very masculine and warming fragrance that seems to really steam off the skin. It's a perfect choice during cooler winter days. The longevity of Hot Water is extremely good you can expect few sprays to last all day or all night.
- Top Notes: Wormwood and Basil
- Middle Notes: Paprika and Patchouli
- Base Notes: Styrax and Benzoin
- Classification: Oriental Spicy