Creed: Top 5 Recommendations For Women
Creed is one of the world most renowned perfume curators. The art of Creed perfumery has been passed down through six generations having has begun their journey in 1760. The company was founded in London and their royal journey began with Creed creating The Royal English Leather scent for King George the III. Since then Creed catered to royalty throughout the globe including Empress Eugenie and Napoleon III of France.
Creed has created blends that have been replicated by a lot of perfumers or has been an inspiration while curating a scent.
Some of the top recommendations for women are:
Virgin Island Water:
The perfume is a celebration of the tropic. The freshness ,the essences and the calm that abounds the tropics is what this flacon bottles within. Created by master perfumer Oliver Creed this scent was launched in 2007. A beautiful marriage of beach notes like coconut and a boozy rum that ages through the journey. The tender play of ginger and lemon on the top and in the heart are a bliss .
- Top Notes: Cocktail Bergamot, Jamaican Lime, Mandarin, Coconut
- Heart Notes: Intensive Jasmine, Hibiscus, Ginger
- Base Notes: Sugar Cane, Musk & White Rum
- Classification: Citrus
Original Santal by Creed is an oriental fragrance inspired by the spiritual, royal splendor of India. The combination of precious sandalwood Indian trees are perfectly blended with the rest of the elements containing beautiful scent, spiritual strength and calming power.Top notes consist of coriander, juniper berries, cinnamon and sandalwood. The middle notes include rosemary, ginger, lavender and petitgrain. The base is composed of musk and ambergris tonka bean and vanilla.
- Top Notes: Coriander, Juniper Berries, Cinnamon and Sandalwood
- Heart Notes: Rosemary, Ginger, Lavender and Petitgrain
- Base Notes: Musk and Ambergris
- Classification: Oriental Woody
The rare blend of wood, leather, marble and gold elements of a royal Persian palace are the inspiration to Royal Ouds Master Perfumer Olivier. Creed's fragrance is unique and hypnotic mix of sumptuous oud (an ingredient coaxed from Agarwood trees in India), and the most expensive raw materials of the world. Royal Oud is a modern and warm fougere fragrance with delicate woody and aromatic greens and spicy nuances. The oud is the integral scent of the composition, while the opening is characterized by lemon, pink pepper and Sicilian bergamot notes.
- Top Notes: Lemon, Pink Pepper and Sicilian Bergamot
- Heart Notes: Cedar, Galbanum and Angelica
- Base Notes: Agarwood (Oud), Sandalwood and Musk
- Classification: Oriental Fougere
Love in White:
The perfume is inspired by the freshness, the liberty and the independence that the sea stands for . The tranquillity of the sea is projected seamlessly in the flow of the oriental floral notes of the redolence. The perfume opens with the vivaciousness of the Orange Peel swathed with floral notes of Jasmine, Iris and Bulgarian Rose .
- Top Notes: Orange Peel
- Heart Notes: Iris, Narcissus , Magnolia , Italian Jasmine , Rice ,Bulgarian Rose
- Base Notes: Sandalwood , Vanille, Ambergris
- Classification: Oriental Floral
This fresh, stylish and elegant fragrance is brimming with light, citrus notes of bergamot, mandarin and zesty lemon. Perfectly balanced with a fresh hearty marine accord and Creed's opulent signature, iris, a woody base of sandalwood, amber and musk, provides a refined and sophisticated culmination to this timeless perfume that takes you from daytime to evening with ease. Encased in an iconic gold bottle, Millésime Imperial Eau de Parfum is an elegant fragrance wardrobe staple for men and women.
- Top Notes: Sea Salt , Fruity Notes
- Heart Notes: Iris, Bergamot, Sicilian Lemon, Mandarin Orange
- Base Notes: Sea Notes, Woody Notes. Musk
- Classification: Woody Floral Musk