House Of Christian Dior - Top 5 Perfumes for Men
Christian Dior is a revered luxury fashion which has made its mark not just in the fashion industry but also the fragrance world. The designer house was conceived in France and has since only scaled newer heights.
Dior first introduced perfumes to this list of products in 1947 and has since delivered to the world a multiplicity of fragrances that have tantalised one and all. Some of the best from the fashion and entertainment industry have collaborated with Dior to render their signature scents from the house of Dior.
With and extensive array of perfumes with varying accords some of the top recommendations for Dior Perfumes for men include:
Dior Sauvage: Created by perfumer Francois Demachy, this patchouli-amber mixture with herbal and metallic notes is inspired by hot deserts, open spaces and blue skies with rocky landscapes. The first impression is of sharp citrus peels followed by Bergamot pepperiness, accented by elemi. The best part of Sauvage is the contrast between the bright aromatic top notes and the woody-ambery drydown. Radically fresh, raw and noble at the same time, this composition is reportedly prevalent with carefully selected natural ingredients.
- Top Notes: Pepper and Calabrian bergamot
- Heart Notes: Geranium, Lavender, Sichuan Pepper and Elemi
- Base Notes: Cedar, Labdanum and Ambroxan
- Classification: Aromatic Fougere
2. Fahrenheit: Launched in the year 1988 , Fahrenheit was curated by perfumer Jean Louis Sieuzac and Michel Almairac. A distinctive smells that charts you apart from the others, Fahrenheit opens with a sweet Tonka bean mingled with Violet. What takes over next is the Leather accord which is bold dominant and masculine. A strong combustible perfume married with Spicy , Woody and Floral accords which provide for a rather luxuriant dry down journey for the perfume.
- Top Notes: Lemon, Chamomile, Bergamot, Cedar, Nutmeg Flower, Hawthorn, Mandarin Orange, Lavender
- Mid Notes: Cedar, Lily-of-the-Valley, Jasmine, Violet Leaf, Sandalwood, Carnation, Honeysuckle, Nutmeg
- Base Notes: Vetiver, Musk, Patchouli, Amber, Tonka Bean, Leather
- Classification :Woody Floral Musk
3. Homme Intense: This fragrance is a very sophisticated fragrance,elegant and grown. It has a modern, new smell that has notes of Vanilla, Musk & Violet. It was released in 2007 and created by Francois Demachy.
- Notes: Vetiver, Cedar , Amber, Vanilla and Iris
- Classification: Floral Woody Musk
4. Ambre Nuit: Old, refined and sophisticated Dior's Ambre Nuit cologne is a very sensual and passionate fragrant arrangement. The overall picture of the fragrance is woody, smoky and rosy but there's a subtle gourmand aspect as well because it got a slightly sweet and smooth aroma. It opens with fresh and luminous notes of grapefruit and sunny bergamot, as a bright overture to Turkish rose combined with powdery spiciness of pink pepper. The base of perfectly balanced Citrus gives a hint to a great blend of rose and soft and warm amber at the end, giving this whole composition especially seductive effect
- Top Notes: Bergamot and Grapefruit
- Heart Notes: Turkish rose, Pink Pepper and Amber
- Base Notes: Cistus Labdanum
- Classification: Oriental Woody
5. Oud Ispahan: A unisex fragrance from the house of Dior, Oud Ispahan was launched in 2012. The nose behind the fragrance is Dior’s inhouse master perfumer Francois Demachy.
- Top Notes: Labdanum
- Heart Notes: Saffron , Rose, Patchouli
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, Oud and Cedar
- Classification: Oriental Floral