Tom Ford: Top 5 Recommendations For Men
A fashion house incepted by Thomas Carlyle Ford in 2005 aimed at making a fashion statement. The brand ventured into the perfume industry in 2006.
Ford had earlier worked with Gucci which had the acquired YSL. He was the mastermind behind curating controversial yet highly successful advertisement campaigns for their fragrances Opium and M7.
The house of Tom Ford is home to a multiplicity of beautiful blends that are nothing but mesmerising blends for one and more alike.
The top 5 recommendations from the Tom Ford line of perfumes for men are:
Tobacco Vanille is a specific name and it has a specific smell, but it's quite interesting with the sweetness that it shows. A beautiful strong semi gourmand masterpiece that is smoky veiled in sweetness of spices like Nutmeg , Dried fruits and Tonka Bean.
- Top Notes: Spicy Notes, Tobbaco Leaf
- Heart Notes: Tonka Bean, Blossom, Cacao
- Base Notes: Dried Fruits Woody Notes
- Classification: Oriental Spicy
Shockingly violent, modern and sweeping when it premiered, Tom Ford's Oud Wood was a true spectacle, drawing heated and mixed critical reaction- and the absolute adoration of the public. Having already been transformed into an Italian-language opera from a French-language play, Oud Wood's further transformation into a perfume with true fragrance connoisseur in mind seems all too appropriate, and so it may come as no surprise that it's a crowd-pleasing success, woody balsamic tones and smooth aromatic creaminess, for a truly romantic work of art.
- Top Notes: Rosewood, Cardamom, Chinese Pepper
- Middle Notes: Oud, Sandalwood, Vetiver
- Base Notes: Tonka Bean, Vanilla, Amber
- Classification: Oriental Woody
Another smashing scent from the house of Tom Ford is Tuscan Leather. The perfume will journey you through beautiful accords of Leather while you will experience a succulent Raspberry land Saffron urking the background.
- Top Notes: Thyme, Raspberry, Saffron
- Middle Notes: Jasmine and Olibanum
- Base Notes: Woody Notes, Amber, Suede and Leather
- Classification: Leather
A sit back and relax kind of a perfume that will take you to a vibrant meadow. Caressed with citruses and veiled in the elegant blanket of Lavender this is a soothing perfume. A luxurious fresh blend perfect for the summers or morning outer wear.
- Top Notes: Bitter Orange, Mandarin Orange, Bergamot, Myrtle, Lemon, Lavender and Rosemary
- Middle Notes: Pitosporum, Neroli, African Orange Flower and Jasmine
- Base Notes: Ambrette, Amber, Angelica
- Classification: Citrus Aromatic
A luxuriant dominant Vetiver accompanied by salty and sunny woody notes is what makes up this beautiful concoction called Grey Vetiver. Mimicking the accords of fresh , clean cut grass which is herbaceous .
- Top Notes: Sage, Orange Blossom , Grapefruit
- Middle Notes: Pimento, Orris Root, Nutmeg
- Base Notes: Oakmoss, Amber Vetiver
- Classification: Woody Spicy