TRUSSARDI MY SCENT (W) EDT 100ML
- Shipping time is 2-5 for Express Products and 12-18 Days Rest of the products
Top notes are Floral Notes and Pear; middle notes are Lilac and Rose; base notes are Heliotrope, Cashmeran and White Musk.
My Scent by Trussardi is a Floral fragrance for women. My Scent was launched in 2015. The nose behind this fragrance is Natalie Gracia-Cetto. Top notes are Floral Notes and Pear; middle notes are Lilac and Rose; base notes are Heliotrope, Cashmeran and White Musk.https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Trussardi/My-Scent-31030.html">Check Reviews of https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Trussardi/My-Scent-31030.html on Fragrantica Year Launched -
Year Launched -
Crafted to Perfection By -
Check Reviews of https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Trussardi/My-Scent-31030.html on Fragrantica
Buy Perfumes Online In Dubai Exclusively on Projekt Perfumery Dubai's Perfumery.ae
Largest Collection of Authentic Designer and Niche Perfumes Online for Men & Women , Now Delivering India and International
The Notes :
As you are here we are sure you already know Top Notes, Mid Notes and Base Notes. Here is detailed article explaining Notes Pyramid.
We will jump to next Level with more advanced Jargons to help you make informed choice of your Signature Scent.Aroma Molecules "The Essence" : These are the oils extracted (recreated in labs) from plants and flowers. Once the oils have been extracted they go through about a series of processes before they are churned out as oils. This laborious process of perfume creation has barely begun after the essential oils are extracted . They are then masterfully blended according to a specific formula by our Perfumologist(TM). While creating a perfume the concentration of the oil in the blend further divides it into different types.
- Mist / Deodrantes: This blend has the lightest concentration of fragrance oil. It has an oil concentration of about 1-3%. Due to its low alcohol concentration and high water content, it’s a great choice for sensitive skin and wears off faster than the other variants. Brands like Victoria Secret , Bath & Body Works have some great Mists for women , However Mist equivalent for Men are Deodorant's in terms of popularity.
- Eau De Cologne: This blend contains about 2-4% of the oil concentrate and generally fades within an hour or two. Cologne is the name most commonly given to men’s fragrances . Popular Cologne brands like 4711 Maurer & Writz , Acqua Di Parma , Pierre Cardin and so on.
- Eau De Toilette: This blend generally has about 5-15% of the oil concentrate and lingers on for about three hours. It is one of the most popular fragrance choices because it lasts well and has a lower price point than an EDP or a Parfum variant. all Designer houses like Burberry , Prada , Giorgio Armani , Yves Saint Laurent , Davidoff and so on are majorly EDTs
- Eau De Parfum: This blend has the second highest fragrance concentration with the oil concentrate between 15 to 20%.No matter what the occasion is, this fragrance type can be more reliable than other above mentioned blends. Many brands have realised that consumers needs longer lasting products Hence all 100% Niche Brands like Creed , Tom Ford, Mancera , Montale, Jovoy produce EDPs while some Designer Brands like Bvlgari , Hermes , Lalique , Davidoff , Versace have also launched EDPs
- Parfum: Also known as extrait de parfum, pure perfume or Parfum is the most concentrated scent. It contains 20 to 40% oil and can last for throughout the day . Though the prices are at Higher side but you get Maximum Performance. Brands like Roja Dove , Xerjoff , By Kilian , Fragrance Du Bois ,Bond No. 9,Nishane ,Clive Christian,Maison Francis Kurkdjian have Extracts Available.
Perfume jargon's might be a bit complex for an amateur or simply put a lay man. It’s however rather imperative to know what certain perfumes can render and perform to make sure you make the most of a particular type of perfumes.
People who buy perfumes are usually concerned about two very important things:
- How they Smell
- How good do these perfumes perform
Longevity: Longevity of a perfume is what is also called the lifetime of the perfume. This means how long a perfume lasts on the skin. This is from when the top notes open and eventually journey through the middle notes to melt into the base notes. The longevity of the perfume is based on the time one can still get a whiff of the perfume from their skin. Longevity of a perfume can depend on a variety of elements like:
- Skin Chemistry
- Weak Perception of Smells
- Anointing the right points : wrists, under your knees, behind your earlobes and at the base of your neck.
Sillage: Pronounced ‘See- Yahaaj’ stands for the trail your perfume leaves behind. Every living being leaves behind a sillage as they roam around. It’s the unique smell that is individualistic to you. Sniffer dogs usually follow the sillage of a human body’s unique scent to track them. In the perfume world the implications are the same. It’s the smell that lingers around you when you walk around. It’s the smell trail that you leave behind. It’s that whiff you detect in the air after someone passes by wearing a perfume.
Projection: Sillage and Projection are often terms that are confused for the other. However the difference between them is that while sillage is what trail your perfume leaves behind, projection is the length your perfume radiates to. Projection is how far a perfume pushes out into the air. Projection changes over the longevity of the perfume. The projection is very loud at the opening of the perfume and then dies down during the lifespan of the perfume.
Be Liberal when you spray your fragrance. Start with 10 Sprays Minimum in one Wearing,
2 Sprays On Each Wrist
2 Sprays on Chest
2 Sprays on the Back of the Neck
and Last 2 Sprays in the Air and Pass through it.
More such articles here
Online Perfume in India, buy perfume online
Perfumery India is the Undisputed #1 destination to buy perfumes online in India.
It opens the world of Discounted luxury fragrances with almost every major global fragrance brands, all under one domain Perfumery.co.in
Presenting the best of both designer and Niche fragrances, we bring you both top brands as well as in-house scents that can make you buy more perfumes at same budget making every day even more special.
Buy Fragrances Online on Perfumery India
Whether you wish to buy designer, niche, or alternative perfumes online, you can choose from a wide collection of fragrance houses on perfumery.co.in. At Perfumery, you can find innovative concepts that are timeless but with a luxurious appeal to it.
We provide detailed product descriptions with all the useful specifications to help you make the right decision. You can check notes, product size, EAN, country of origin, Brand Info,Year of Launch, brand name, fragrance genre, fragrance family, fragrance reviews, directions to use and more on our blog.
We have customer-centric approach while handling an order, exchange, return, cancellation and shipping.
You can avail cash on delivery and express shipping. We take pleasure in giving you access to a range of samples and killer deals . Our idea of Perfumery is to let you Explore more and more fragrances this lifetime.
Fragrance Brands Available Online on Perfumery India
Get ready to be spoilt for choice and enjoy every convenience while you buy perfumes online in India. Take your unique style to the next level with brands like Versace, Carolina Herrera, Jean-Paul Gautier, and Coach. Exude a unique charm with exquisite fragrances from Paco Rabanne, Azzaro, Montblanc, Nina Ricci, Gucci, and Missoni. Add to your sporty look with the right scents from Lacoste, Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss, Ralph Lauren and more.
What to Look for While Buying Fragrance Online
When shopping for fragrances online, the first thing to consider is the scent family you want. There are hundreds of fragrance notes, but they can be grouped under four main fragrance families – floral, amber, woody, and fresh.
When you think of fresh flowers, like maybe a rose or jasmine, you’re essentially thinking of scents in the floral family. Given their distinct feminine characteristic, they are easily loved by most and are some of the most popular scents. Love herbal, spicy or vanilla smells? These fall under the ambers category. For occasions when you wish to feel sensual or exotic, this is the fragrance family to choose from. Think of sandalwood or even cedar. These belong to the woody family. If your style spells warm and opulent, choose woody smells to take the style quotient a notch higher.The fresh family comprises citrusy and oceanic fragrances. If you’re going to work or are meeting your friends for lunch, these are the ones to choose from.
Is shipping available outside India?
Yes , Via Perfumery App , On Perfumery Web ,Checkout is Optimised for India.
How to search for offers on your website?
In the top navigation, you can browse all Ongoing sale Events or Use Site Search.
What if my order is shipped in multiple shipments?
Most times products are separately shipped from our different locations.Apart from that Products with Different delivery timelines are also shipped separately same way how Amazon does.
Even if the order is shipped in multiple shipments, do not worry you will receive them but on different days.
We keep ProActive Track of Each on Every Order.