Roja Dove: Top 5 Recommendations for Men
Roja Dove is one of the world's most respected Perfumers. The creator of Roja Parfums – is globally renowned for working with only the finest ingredients in the world. Roja Dove is renowned for working with only the finest quality materials; from Rose de Mai, Jasmine de Grasse and natural Ambergris, all costing considerably more than pure gold, through to handmade, silk-lined boxes, and bespoke crystal encrusted, 24 carat gold coated caps, and candles with their fine fragrance grade oils mixed with the finest wax and painstakingly poured by hand, everything is made without compromise.
Some of the top Recommendations for Men from this fragrance line are:
Enigma pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Roja Dove. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Roja Dove.The mystery of the name drove me to create a fragrance that seems to be all things to all people, but itself is certain and assured, whilst creating ambiguity in others
- Top Notes: Black Pepper, Neroli, Bergamot
- Heart Notes: Cognac, Tobacco, Ginger, Jasmine
- Base Notes: Benzoin, Patchouli, Vanilla
- Classification: Oriental
Fetish opens on a sharp lime note that whips the wearer to attention, before commencing on a slow build to a spicy, pungent leather perched on top of a pile of smoking resins, patchouli, and bitter oakmoss. A scent for the unrepentant sensualists among us, Fetish is a smoldering leather with which to defy an increasingly PC world.
- Top Notes: Lime, Lemon, Bergamot
- Heart Notes :Violet, Neroli, Jasmine, Fig
- Base Notes: Patchouli, Oakmoss, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Benzoin, Ambergris
- Classification: Chypre
Elysium Pour Homme Cologne:
Sparkling with energy and notes as playful and zesty as little kids is Roja's Elysium . The vibrancy of Lime mingled with Grapefruit and Galbanum greet you at the top . The heart unifies softer toned notes of Rose , Jasmine , Pink Pepper and woody notes . The base radiates with the dynamic and defined notes of Leather, Musk and Vanilla coupled with Benzoin and Ambergris.
- Top Notes: Lime, Galbanum,Grapefruit, Lemon
- Middle Notes: Pink Pepper. Apple , Woody Notes,Rose, Jasmine , Lily of the valley
- Base Notes: Labdanum , Ambergris, Musk , Leather, Vanilla, Benzoin
- Classification: Citrus
To buy this perfume click here.
The perfume opens with a symphony of citruses that are orchestrated by the succulent Lemon, Bergamot , Tarragon, Cumin and Orange . The fruity top notes dies into the efflorescent concert of the luxurious bouquet presented by Ylang-Ylang, Tuberose , Jasmine , Violet leaf , Peach , Heliotrope ,Black Currant and Rose . The dry down brings sharpness to the perfume led by the prominence of Oakmoss . At the end of its life the perfume compliments your skin with a soft labdanum note accompanied by the Ambrette note shrouded in a delicious sweetness. It awakens imagination, memories, and associations.
- Top Notes: Lemon , Bergamot , Tarragon, Cumin , Orange
- Middle Notes: Ylang-Ylang, Tuberose , Jasmine , Violet leaf , Peach , Heliotrope ,Black Currant , Rose
- Base Notes: Sandalwood , Oakmoss , Nutmeg , Musk , Civet, Ambergris , Styrax, Peru Balasam , Patchouli , Vanilla , Guaiac Wood , Cloves , Ambrette
- Classification: Woody Aromatic
Danger Pour Homme:
Danger is perfume that is seductive and classic something that draws attention to itself . The redolence has an opening that is brighter due to bergamot and lavender but it settles rather quickly into its masculine character. The floral bed at the heart is a merger of delicate essences of Lily of the valley , Violet and Jasmine . The affluence of the perfume rests at the base with the infusion of woody and spicy notes of cedar, cloves, galbanum, oakmoss, patchouli, rhubarb, vetiver, woody notes, ambergris, castoreum, leather, musk, tonka bean and vanilla. Danger remains deeply carnal, warm and passionate through the very end.
- Top Notes: Lemon , Bergamot , Tarragon, Lavender , Cumin
- Middle Notes: Lily of the valley , Violet , Jasmine
- Base Notes: Cedar, cloves, galbanum, oakmoss, patchouli, rhubarb, vetiver, woody notes, ambergris, castoreum, leather, musk, tonka bean and vanilla.
- Classification: Oriental