Amouage: Top 5 Recommendations for Men
Amouage is a luxury perfume house established in Oman in 1983 by the Sultan of Oman. Amouage uses traditional for the Middle East perfume ingredients such as agarwood, incense, musk, rose and spices, but the developers of the scents are perfumeurs from the major fragrances &flavor companies.
Amouage bottles with with women scents are reminiscent of the shape of the Palace Ruwi Mosque in Muskat, while the bottles carrying the scent for men is shaped like a Khanjar, the traditional dagger of Oman .
Some of the top Recommendations for Men are:
Jubliation XXV Man:
Unabashedly opulent. There is nothing minimal About this celebratory elixir and we couldn't be happier about that. Let's face it, sometimes more is more. Jubilation XXV features the prized frankincense of the Sultanate of Oman, but this is not a meditative, stone cathedral type of incense fragrance. This is a lavish bazaar, packed to the brim with all of the treasures of 1001 nights. The silver frankincense weaves through burnished woods, luscious fruits and blood-warming spices. It teases the elusive rock rose and the ever-so-grand orchid and wraps itself around luxurious opoponax and amber.
- Top Notes: Tarragon, Olibanum, Labdanum, Coriander, Orange
- Middle Notes: Honey, Bay Leaf, Celery Seeds, Orchid, Cinnamon, Guaiac Wood
- Base Notes: Musk, Agarwood, Cedar, Myrhh, Ambergris, Oakmoss, Patchouli, Opoponax
- Classification: Oriental Fougere
This perfume lets out the scents of royalty. A spicy woody fragrance that will take you in into all the turmoil and make sure it’s a wonderful ride for you throughout. The opening is dark and beautiful as the pepper joins the oregano. The Amber brings with it an earthy tone to the perfume while the incense magnifies the dark woody base.
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Pepper , Oregano
- Middle Notes: Opoponax, Labdanum, Amber, Incense.
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, Oud, Patchouli, Leather
- Classification: Oriental Woody
Reflection Man by Amouage is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for Men. The Nose behind this fragrance is Lucas Sieuzac. The Scent is a nice Floral fresh scent with a woody backbone.
- Top Notes:Rose de Mai, Pimento, Rosemary
- Middle Notes: Neroli, Jasmine, Orris Root
- Base Notes: Cedar, Veitiver, Patchouli, Sandalwood
- Classification: Woody Floral Musk
Memoir Man is a strong combination of Lavender and Oakmoss freshen up by the addition of basil and mint. and the further aspect of Absinth. The top notes start with a soft opening, leading into the heart notes of sandalwood and a rich base of vanilla, amber and musk. Tobacco and leather are added to spice up and smoothen this amazing symphony of scents. Memoir Man is rich, elegant and unique perfume by Amouage. It was launched in 2010, and it was created by Karine Vinchon Spehner.
- Top Notes: Basil, Mint and Wormwood
- Heart Notes: Lavender, Incense and Rose
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, Guaiac Wood, Amber, Vanilla, Tobacco, Leather, Vetiver and Musk
- Classification: Leather
This fragrance is a woody aromatic beauty. The opening is a warm and fuzzy and leave behind a beautiful projection. The incense created s room of dark and smoky accords that the perfume will progress into. The spice make their mark with the aromatic accords of Pink pepper, Cumin, Caraway , Nutmeg and Mace. The perfume picks up soft floral notes on its way to the heart that combine together to merge with the woody base of Oud, Sandalwood and Cedar.
- Top Notes: Olibanum,Mace, Pink Pepper, Cardamom, Cumin , Nutmeg , Saffron, Caraway
- Heart Notes: Myrhh, Geranium
- Base Notes: Castoreum, Musk , Cedar, Sandalwood, Oud, Styrax, Leather, Incense ,Patchouli
- Classification: Oriental Woody