House Of Christian Dior - Top 5 Perfumes for Women
Christian Dior is a revered luxury fashion which has made its mark not just in the fashion industry but also the fragrance world. The designer house was conceived in France and has since only scaled newer heights.
Dior first introduced perfumes to this list of products in 1947 and has since delivered to the world a multiplicity of fragrances that have tantalised one and all. Some of the best from the fashion and entertainment industry have collaborated with Dior to render their signature scents from the house of Dior.
With and extensive array of perfumes with varying accords some of the top recommendations for Dior Perfumes for women include:
Poison Girl: A flirtier version of Dior’s Hypnotic Poison, Poison Girl is a compliment magnet. The perfume lasts long and leaves behind a beautiful trail. The opening is bitter which aligns with the poison girl theme but soon melts into a creamy Vanilla , Almond and Tonka bliss. A perfect perfume for evening wear or for the months of autumn and winter.
- Top Note: Lemon and Bitter Orange
- Heart Notes: Grasse Rose, Damask Rose and Orange Blossom
- Base Notes: Tolu Balsam , Vanilla, Almond, Sandalwood, Heliotrope, Tonkabean and Cashmeran
- Classification: Oriental Vanilla
2. Dune: Nejla Barmir was the nose behind putting the Dune perfume together. The perfume encases within it woody and mossy accords wrapped in a floral blanket. The perfume transports you into a world of dreams where just peace resides. A perfect summer fragrance and a definite charmer.
- Top Note: Brazillian Rosewood, Bergamot, Aldehydes, Peony and Mandarin Orange
- Heart Notes: Wallflower, Rose, Ylang-Ylang, Jasmine and Lily
- Base Notes: Benzoin, Musk, Amber, Vanilla , Sandalwood and Patchouli
- Classification: Oriental Woody
3. Gris Montaigne: Another masterpiece by perfumer Fancois Demachy, Gris Montaigne is a masterpiece. The austerity and charm of this perfume will remind you Rose blooming in a woody paradise. Its elegance and sophistication bottled together.
- Top Note: Bergamot and Bergamot
- Heart Notes: Rose, Ylang-Ylang, Orange Blossom, Jasmine and Strawberry
- Base Notes: White musk, Oakmoss, Patchouli , Sandalwood, Cedar and Amber
- Classification: Chypre Floral
4. J’adore: Launched in 1999, J’adore is a classic perfume that lingers on through the day. A floral bouquet that is topped with the luscious and succulent fruity accords. A Dior classic that has excellent projection.
- Top Note: Bergamot, Pear, Mandarin Orange, Peach , Magnolia
- Heart Notes: Rose, Lilly of the valley , Jasmine, Freesia, Orchid, Violet, Tuberose and Plum
- Base Notes: Blackberry, Cedar , Vanilla , Musk
- Classification: Fruity Floral
5. Dolce Vita: A masterful delivery of spices and a dessert. Fruits and florals overlain a wonderful cedar base. The citruses play with the Cinnamon as you dive into the perfume. A beautiful peach is romanced by cumin while lilies and magnolias are sprinkled by wood shavings .
- Top Notes- Cardamom, Rose, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Peach, Lily
- Mid Notes- Brazilian Rosewood, Heliotrope, Cinnamon, Lily, Magnolia, Apricot
- Base Notes - Cedar, Vanilla, Coconut, Sandalwood
- Classification - Oriental Woody